www.globalresearch.ca The Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) is an independent research and media organization based in Montreal. The CRG is a registered non-profit organization in the province of Quebec, Canada
www.911forum.org.uk long-running 9/11 discussion news site which Tony edits
www.thesaker.is Judge me not by what I say about myself, but by my blog or, better, my book. All of the above is true, but these are my *external life circumstances* and they do not say much about who I really *am*. My writings do. Study them (if so inclined) and you will know who I am.
- The widespread fraud as a business model by the biggest Wall Street players is prosecuted
- The giant but insolvent banks are broken up
- Government policies stop making the rich richer and everyone else poorer
- Government stops encouraging insane levels of leverage
- Governments stop trying to prop up unsustainable levels of debt to protect bondholders, and start forcing a debt “jubilee”
- The endless wars are stopped (contrary to widespread myth, war greatly weakens our economy)
Launched on March 26, 2002, SOTT.net is a research project of the non-profit Quantum Future Group (QFG). The project includes collecting, arranging, and analyzing news items that seem to best reflect the dominant ‘energies’ on the planet. This research further includes noting whether or not human beings, individually and/or collectively, can actually remember from one day to the next the state of the planet, and whether they are able to accurately read that information and make intelligent decisions about their future based on that knowledge. In short, SOTT.net is an experiment. Today, SOTT is comprised of an international body of 159 volunteer editors, including many leading-edge professionals in the so-called hard sciences, medicine, history, sociology, psychology, engineering, and information technology. Whatever the topic, SOTT.net has an expert (or two!) who handles content in that particular field.