Download or Listen live online each week 17:00 to c. 20:00 BST, 12:00-15:00 EST, 09:00-12:00 PST. 08:00-12:00 NZ Winter Time – Repeats 11 & 5 AM and PM BST daily on the stream www.internet-radio.com/station/PRSC alternative live stream www.radioquk.com
Tony’s channels: Bitchute – Radio4All – Bilderberg.org – The Land Is Ours – 911 Forum – YouTube: This Show, Peter Borenius and Public Enquiry
BCfm’s weekly Politics Show presented by Tony Gosling with Irish Republican Labour activist Martin Summers was forced off FM, now online only. ‘Rested due to the pandemic’ on 24 March 2020 by BCfm charity ‘CEO’ Pat Hart who is a longtime personal friend of the right-wing ‘Labour’ Bristol mayor Marvin Rees. This Internet only NOT The BCfm Politics Show is now available 17:00-c. 20:00 live on Fridays. Pat Hart has replaced us with a dumbed-down student show repeating msm stories called The Bristol Agenda. If you’d like to share your views on such editorial behaviour you can contact the BCfm board chair and manager here.
Radio4All audio files usually available 2-4hrs, after TX – we’ll credit you if you rebroadcast
Any probs mp3s should be on alternative links below by then
Part One – Covid-19 Scamdemic Casedemic latest and investigations
Wholesale gas prices going up, gas distribution companies going bankrupt –
Another resignation from Starmer’s top team: Marsha de Cordova goes as Shadow Women and Equalities Secretary
Boris’ speech on Climate Change
Chris Whitty wants Fluoride in UK water 1 – 4,500 Canadian scientists statement condemning fluoride use as a ‘neurotoxin’ PROFESSIONALS STATEMENT TO END FLUORIDATION – November 15, 2018: Professionals are asked to sign a new statement calling for the end of water fluoridation worldwide. This is a response to the new Mother-Offspring fluoride studies which, for the first time, identified the fetus as the most vulnerable to fluoride’s adverse neurotoxic (brain damaging) effects. We, the undersigned professionals, come from a variety of disciplines but all have an abiding interest in ensuring that government public health and environmental policies be determined honestly, with full attention paid to the latest scientific research and to ethical principles.
Chris Whitty wants Fluoride in UK water 2 – Interview with Joy Warren from Birmingham Against Water Fluoridation – and The Campaign For Pure Water – dangers of fluoride – Tory plan for fluoride in British Water – The practice of Water Fluoridation has gone under the radar with the majority of Birmingham and West Midlands Residents being unknowing about the water treatment, fluoridation chemicals and the water purification chemicals added to raw water . The Government firmly believes that fluoridated water is safe to drink without there being any scientific proof (because they are told so by Public Health England, the Chief Medical Officer for England, the British Dental Association and the British Fluoridation Society). Even the British Medical Association, if not vociferous on the topic, is quietly approving of the practice (even though in the 1960s, medical doctors were demonstrably far less in favour).
Chris Whitty wants Fluoride in UK water 3 – The Fluoride Deception, book and film by Christopher Bryson – Christopher Bryson talks about Berneys marketing neurotoxic fluoride as a ‘toothpaste additive’ and ‘water additive’ to help the Florida Phosphate industry dispose of a harmful chemical which would cost for them to dispose of safely – With the narrative punch of Jonathan Harr’s A Civil Action and the commitment to environmental truth-telling of Erin Brockovich, The Fluoride Deception documents a powerful connection between big corporations, the U.S. military, and the historic reassurances of fluoride safety provided by the nation’s public health establishment. The Fluoride Deception reads like a thriller, but one supported by two hundred pages of source notes, years of investigative reporting, scores of scientist interviews, and archival research in places such as the newly opened files of the Manhattan Project and the Atomic Energy Commission. The book is nothing less than an exhumation of one of the great secret narratives of the industrial era: how a grim workplace poison and the most damaging environmental pollutant of the cold war was added to our drinking water and toothpaste.
French object to AUKUS deal by withdrawing their ambassador to the USA. US nervous of France now as a NATO intelligence sharing partner.
Boris tells Macron: ‘Donnez Mois Un Break’ and Prenez Un Grip’
Democratic party former runner for presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard
RIP Manfred Petritsch – asymmetric warfare and the West’s FEAR of Russian military might over Ukraine and Germany –
Bitchute video of complete show
Part Two – News Review and Investigative Reports
Bill Gates – already planning for THE NEXT PANDEMIC
Dr Michael McDowell from Trinidad – the genetic bioweapons industry is a new arms race – and the six smoking guns of SARS-Cov-2
National Trust Stealing North Norfolk Commons – Common Rights Holders Association – SH&DCRA Stephen Bocking – New money in Brancaster and surrounding areas pushing locals out – husband of Parish Council Chair Bryony Bax is a multi-millionaire wheeler-dealer in Archant newspaper group and there are questions over its collapse.
Covid measures came in on important pagan dates – such as solstices, equinoxes and cros quater days – Rachel Elnough – UK Occult/Covid timeline
Radio4All download pages
BCfm audio file – [right click to download]
Complete 120 minute show – [right click to download]
Full interview with Joy Warren Birmingham Against Water Fluoridation
1. The publication in 2006 of a 500-page review of fluoride’s toxicology by a distinguished panel appointed by the National Research Council of the National Academies (NRC, 2006). The NRC report concluded that the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) safe drinking water standard for fluoride (i.e. maximum contaminant level goal or MCLG) of 4 parts per million (ppm) is unsafe and should be lowered. Despite over 60 years of fluoridation, the report listed many basic research questions that have not been addressed. Still, the panel reviewed a large body of literature in which fluoride has a statistically significant association with a wide range of adverse effects. These include an increased risk of bone fractures, decreased thyroid function, lowered IQ, arthritic-like conditions, dental fluorosis and, possibly, osteosarcoma.
The average fluoride daily intakes (*) associated with many of these adverse effects are reached by some people consuming water at the concentration levels now used for fluoridation — especially small children, above average water drinkers, diabetics, people with poor kidney function and other vulnerable sub-groups. For example, the average fluoride daily intake associated with impaired thyroid function in people with iodine deficiency (about 12% of the US population) is reached by small children with average consumption of fluoridated water at 1 ppm and by people of any age or weight with moderate to high fluoridated water consumption. Of special note among the animal studies is one in which rats fed water containing 1 ppm fluoride had an increased uptake of aluminum into the brain, with formation of beta-amyloid plaques, which is a classic marker of Alzheimer’s disease pathology in humans. Considering the substantial variation in individual water intake, exposure to fluoride from many other sources, its accumulation in the bone and other calcifying tissues and the wide range of human sensitivity to any toxic substance, fluoridation provides NO margin of safety for many adverse effects, especially lowered thyroid function.
* Note: “Daily intake” takes into account the exposed individual’s bodyweight and is measured in mg. of fluoride per kilogram bodyweight.
2. The evidence provided by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2005 that 32% of American children have dental fluorosis – an abnormal discoloration and mottling of the enamel. This irreversible and sometimes disfiguring condition is caused by fluoride. Children are now being overdosed with fluoride, even in non-fluoridated areas, from water, swallowed toothpaste, foods and beverages processed with fluoridated water, and other sources. Fluoridated water is the easiest source to eliminate.
3. The American Dental Association’s policy change, in November 2006, recommending that only the following types of water be used for preparing infant formula during the first 12 months of life: “purified, distilled, deionized, demineralized, or produced through reverse osmosis.” This new policy, which was implemented to prevent the ingestion of too much fluoride by babies and to lower the risk of dental fluorosis, clearly excludes the use of fluoridated tap water. The burden of following this recommendation, especially for low income families, is reason alone for fluoridation to be halted immediately. Formula made with fluoridated water contains 250 times more fluoride than the average 0.004 ppm concentration found in human breast milk in non-fluoridated areas (Table 2-6, NRC, 2006).
4. The CDC’s concession, in 1999 and 2001, that the predominant benefit of fluoride in reducing tooth decay is TOPICAL and not SYSTEMIC. To the extent fluoride works to reduce tooth decay, it works from the outside of the tooth, not from inside the body. It makes no sense to drink it and expose the rest of the body to the long term risks of fluoride ingestion when fluoridated toothpaste is readily available.
Fluoride’s topical mechanism probably explains the fact that, since the 1980s, there have been many research reports indicating little difference in tooth decay between fluoridated and non-fluoridated communities (Leverett, 1982; Colquhoun, 1984; 1985 and 1987; Diesendorf, 1986; Gray, 1987; Brunelle and Carlos, 1990; Spencer,1996; deLiefde, 1998; Locker, 1999; Armfield and Spencer, 2004; and Pizzo 2007 – see citations). Poverty is the clearest factor associated with tooth decay, not lack of ingested fluoride. According to the World Health Organization, dental health in 12-year olds in non-fluoridated industrialized countries is as good, if not better, than those in fluoridated countries (Neurath, 2005).
5. In 2000, the publication of the UK government sponsored “York Review,” the first systematic scientific review of fluoridation, found that NONE of the studies purporting to demonstrate the effectiveness of fluoridation to reduce tooth decay were of grade A status, i.e. “high quality, bias unlikely” (McDonagh et al., 2000).
6. The publication in May 2006 of a peer-reviewed, case-controlled study from Harvard University which found a 5-7 fold increase in osteosarcoma (a frequently fatal bone cancer) in young men associated with exposure to fluoridated water during their 6th, 7th and 8th years (Bassin et al., 2006). This study was surrounded by scandal as Elise Bassin’s PhD thesis adviser, Professor Chester Douglass, was accused by the watchdog Environmental Working Group of attempting to suppress these findings for several years (see video). While this study does not prove a relationship between fluoridation and osteosarcoma beyond any doubt, the weight of evidence and the importance of the risk call for serious consideration.
7. The admission by federal agencies, in response to questions from a Congressional subcommittee in 1999-2000, that the industrial grade waste products used to fluoridate over 90% of America’s drinking water supplies (fluorosilicate compounds) have never been subjected to toxicological testing nor received FDA approval for human ingestion (Fox, 1999; Hazan, 2000; Plaisier, 2000; Thurnau, 2000).
8. The publication in 2004 of “The Fluoride Deception” by Christopher Bryson. This meticulously researched book showed that industrial interests, concerned about liabilities from fluoride pollution and health effects on workers, played a significant role in the early promotion of fluoridation. Bryson also details the harassment of scientists who expressed concerns about the safety and/or efficacy of fluoridation (see Bryson interview).